Anonymous asked: Can you tell me the last time you fell in love?
Oh dear… It’s been over a year.
(or a little longer, I think. I’d rather not compute these things. lol!)
Anonymous asked: Butchitooooooo
Hello, friend. -_-
butchito sobbing over old facebook messages in bed. ah, this is the closest he’s gotten to a love life these days. fun.
- I’m Stone in Love with You - The Stylistics
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- I’ll Never Fall in Love Again - Dionne Warwick
- Sugat ng Puso - Ramon Jacinto
- As Tears Go By - Marianne Faithfull
- I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself - Dusty Springfield
- Haven’t Got Time for the Pain - Carly Simon
- Je Cherche Un Homme - Eartha Kitt
- Tired of Being Alone - Al Green
- Is She Really Going Out with Him? - Joe Jackson
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? - Carole King
- Kailan (Lounge Version) - Eraserheads
- I Remember the Boy - Joey Albert
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
so clean so good
"This was a surrealistic relationship— lacking sexual perversities."
A track from the now-rare album of Dulaang Talyer’s BILOG, first staged in 1995. Bilog tells of the creation myth, love, and our human nature through stories of characters from the beginning of time, to present day.
In this particular track, the character Tessie (Tess Jamias), the wife of a poet more in love with his own work than her, performs her ‘sexually-frustrated dance’, thrusting her hips into the air with dinner plates and what not. (well, so I’ve been told.)
Naomi Villa of the 90’s band Chain Gang on vocals.
december 3. workstation v1.0
2 weeks later, and I’m back.
A lot has happened since I turned 21 a few weeks ago, but let’s not go into that. Right now, I just found out that I’ll be switching rooms soon.
I am so glad I found these old family photos stuffed in some corner of the house. After I told my mom that I had put some in the new room, she mentioned that she was just going to store these and a whole bunch of our old photos someplace else very soon. I asked her not to. So much history in these things. (Yes, I am quite sentimental… even with the smallest of objects.)
If there’s one thing I learned in these 2 (indescribable) weeks since I turned 21, it’s that I can’t just run away from things, especially when they’re close to my heart. No matter how much shit i may get from them at times. We work it out, maybe not right away, but somehow, we just have to.
i’m glad i’m back home. :)